We are so excited to announce our summer camp schedule for this year! You can find a detailed description of each of the camps being offered here.
Please keep in mind that these camps are only for rising 1st through 8th graders. Each camp will specify which age group it caters to. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the designated leaders for each camp.
The May lunch menu
To better keep our students and staff healthy and safe, the school has partnered with UAB to offer free and voluntary asymptomatic COVID-19 testing. This program is fully funded by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Federal Funds.
- Testing is available to all current students and staff at Joseph S. Bruno Montessori Academy.
- Testing will be weekly on Tuesdays starting at 9:00 AM.
- Our first tests will be offered on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
- Teachers will escort students to the testing room (located in the Lower Elementary building across from the front office).
- Samples will be collected and processed by Luxor Scientific.
- Testing will be performed in less than a minute with a front of the nose swab.
- A PCR test will be used to generate a result. This is not a rapid test.
- Both the school and parents will receive notification of the test results within 24 hours.
- In the event of a positive result, the school will follow the advice of local health experts.
- Paper consent forms are being sent home today with your child(ren).
**This testing program is for individuals who are asymptomatic. If you are experiencing any illness related symptoms, please do not come to school and seek medical advice.**
How do I sign up?
- Participation in the program is completely voluntary and requires parent consent.
- You can join or opt out at any point.
- You can either use a paper form or the links below to sign up and give consent.
- You will only need to submit one consent form to sign up for weekly testing. Once submitted, you will not need to submit additional forms each week.
- If the required consent forms are not submitted on time, your child(ren) will not be eligible to participate in testing for that day. They will have to wait until the next testing date to participate.
For an overview of the program and to see the testing process, please watch one of the videos below:
For younger children
For older children
To sign up for testing, you will need to complete a consent form. Complete and return the paper form or use the links below:
Grade Level and Registration URL
Thank you for your continued support of our school!
Primary Muffin's For Mom
End of 4th Quarter
Last Day Of School, Early Dismissal At 1:00
Teacher Work Day
School Offices Closed
School Offices Closed